Vegetarian

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Slim Pasta - GLUTEN FREE and GUILT FREE pasta?

http://www.slimpasta.com.au/


What is SlimPasta?
SlimPasta is naturally made from a vegetable called Konjac (ˈkoʊnjæk/) (Amorphophallus konjac, also known as yam) which produces a high fibre that is a low calorie and low carbohydrate food. SlimPasta is a great substitute for pasta and noodle and makes you feel full for longer without adding a lot of calories.
slim pasta is healthy
 slim pasta packageslim pasta nutritional info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8-tDthdBA

ISABELLE'S REVIEW
I found it in the gluten free section at Woolworth's for just under $4 a packet.
I really liked them, they have chewier texture than pasta or noodles. When I first opened the packet I noticed a fishy smell (not pleasant for someone that unfortunately does not like fish) - however, they were fine after I rinsed them with water. I will definitely be having them again ! Next time I'll use them in a WW laksa.


PS: only the Angel hair version is Gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment